Totally crazy about the idea of baking something tasty for everyone as a Christmas gift. I loved this idea from www.lilluna.com - she has various recipes on her blog and these cool printable's which you can stick on a jar or bag of the baked goods. There's one for your friends, clients, teachers, neighbours or mom. I love how she used the butchers twine and the tule together. Here's her recipe:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 1 12 oz. carton of sour cream
- 4 bananas ripe
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 envelope whipped topping
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray two loaf pans with spray or grease and flour.
- Cream sugars, oil and eggs. Add vanilla, sour cream, and bananas. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and powdered whipped topping. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix well. (You can add chocolate chips as well - optional)
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake 40-50 minutes.
Here you can download the super cool printable's.