S+V takes South African Designer, Natalie Vice’s illustrations and place it on various homeware products. We only launched in November 2014, but have grown exceptionally fast and are stocking in 11 stores nationwide already!
We need your superhero admin abilities to help us grow and to spread the word on all social media platforms. You will work closely with Natalie, who has over 7 years’ experience in Marketing, PR and Social Media. She has a wealth of knowledge to share with YOU! Kapow! We will discuss remuneration with the successful applicants.
- Undergrad Public Relations Student
- Passionate about social media, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Should love design, art and cool things
- Must have your own laptop and smartphone with permanent access to internet
- We would require intern to come in to the office (in Bellville) and work 7 hours a week – would discuss with successful applicants and we are pretty flexible.
If you think you got what it takes, please apply by doing the below and mail everything to email@example.com:
- Answer these three questions:
- Where do you think the motivation behind our name comes from and what do you think does it mean?
- What are your three most powerfull superhero abilities(your strenghts)?
- Describe yourself in 140 characters (including spaces), thats how many characters you get on Twitter. Please don’t use any abriviations.
- Send us a recent Instagram photo of yourself
- Send us the links to your social media accounts
- Tell us where you live and how you will get to the office
Up, up and away…get busy applying!