Got your head in a tizz about what to get who? We hear you, which is why we’ve compiled a very handy gift guide.
What’s more, all of these are pretty “out-of-the-box” type gifts, so you’ll definitely be scoring points for originality!
Another idea is to combine some of the homemade gift ideas from last year’s 21 days of gratitude campaign with some of the stunning goodies in the guide. That’s you getting points this year. Seriously though, go on and spoil your loved ones. Appreciating those closest to us is what the season is really about.
Last year with our 21 days of gratitude campaign we suggested some homemade gifts: Peppermint sugar scrub with free printable labels, Gift Idea banana bread recipe + printable & Painted rock cactus gift.
This year we have some ideas for all sorts:
Skull Fanatics Gift Guide
No, we don’t think there is anything macabre about liking skulls – especially not ones that have been as creatively coloured and designed as the ones we have here. Edgy and alternative, skull paraphernalia typically appeal to those with a darker sense of humour and introspective nature… or really just those who can appreciate a thing of beauty!
Add a skull to your bedroom, bathroom or living space… it’s good to always have something (or someone!) watching over you.
Here's where to find these edgy skull themed products:
- Geometric Skull Planter: R260 from Tiakaya
- Sugar Skull Sock & Mexican Skull Mug Gift Set: R285 from Sugar & Vice
- Skull Illustration Print: from R180 by Quentin Horn available at PRESENTspace
- Skull Necklaces: R410 from Belinda Jewellery Designs
- Skull Keyrings & Holder: R200 from Sugar & Vice
- Mexican Skull Scatter Cushion Cover: R375 from Kerry and Cherry Designs
- Sugar Skull Art Print: R180 from Sugar & Vice
- Fish Skull Tote Bag: R177 from A Love Supreme
- Skull Shaped Chocolates from My Sugar
Animal Lovers Gift Guide
Animal lovers are generally a breed (breed, get it?!) in their own league... but we love them dearly. They’re dedicated, loving and sometimes even a bit eccentric! So why not spoil them with something they’re really appreciate with one of our animal-inspired designs?
Here's where to find these amazing animal themed products:
- Panda Utensil Jar: R170 from Sugar & Vice
- All Ears Continental Cushion: R320 from Zana
- Lion and Giraffe socks: R110 from Feat. Sock Co.
- Mr Fox Wall Sculpture: R380 from Elsje Designs
- Bohemian Cat Teapot: R555 from Sugar & Vice
- Elephant A5 Notebook: R130 from A Love Supreme
- Set of Cat Bamboo Coasters: R200 from Hallo Jane
- Giraffe Wine Holder: R389 from Native Decor
- Mandala Bostie Mug: R175 from Sugar & Vice
Cape Town Obsessed Gift Guide
The sea, the sun, the mountain… what’s not to love about the Mother City? Cape Town’s great vibe and unrivalled natural splendour makes her a magical place.
Make sure you always have a piece of that magic with you.
Here's where to find these trendy Cape Town themed products:
- Table Mountain Tee: R320 from Sugar & Vice
- Woodstock Necklace: R430 from A Ring To It
- Table Mountain Key Ring: R50 from Fox and The Heroine
- Cape Town Info graphic Art Prints: R300 from Sugar & Vice
- Table Mountain Ruler & Utility Jar Gift Set: R250 from Sugar & Vice
- Royal Kaap Rectangular Platter: R465 from Sugar & Vice
- Cape Town Skyline: R549 from Native Decor
- Table Mountain Illustration Print: from R180 by Quentin Horn available at PRESENTspace
- Cape Town Skyline Wall Clock: R490 from Elsje Designs
Wink of an Eye Gift Guide
Hey, hello, umm… are you winking at me? What’s more playfully innocent than a wink? Here’s looking at you, kid!
Here's where to find these exclusive eye themed products:
- Eye Embroidered Coin Purse: R195 from Zana
- Bronze Eyes Earrings: R300 from Yellow Jewellery
- Sleepy Eyes Tote Bag: R175 from Hello Dolly
- Winking Eyes White T-shirt: R320 from Sugar & Vice
- Black Sleepy Cloud Pillow: R180 from Fox & Moon
- Eyes Duvet Cover Set online: from R699 from Zana
- Eye Hand Ceramic Jewellery Tray from Skermunkil
- Gold Eye Talisman Enamel Pin from Ghost Goods Co, available in Fabricate
- Winking Eyes Wall Decal: R155 from Sugar & Vice
Quote Crazy Gift Guide
“Words, words don’t come easy to me”…
A picture might be worth a thousand but when you combine words and pictures you’ve got some great wisdom for your walls!
Here's where to find these quirky quote themed products:
- Fuck It Mug: R175 from Sugar & Vice
- Rude Coasters: R320 from Sugar & Vice
- Love Yourself Enamel Pin from Ghost Goods Co, available in Fabricate
- Monthly Quotes Wall Calendar: R120 from Party Bunch & Co
- Punch Today Limited Art A4 Print: R180 from Sugar & Vice
- Let's Stay Home Flag Banner: R147 from Zana
- My Hartjie My Liefie Wall Decal: R415 from Hello Dolly
- Not a Complete Doos Tee: R390 from Mevrou & Co
- Can't Touch This Mug: R175 from Sugar & Vice